Camping & Caravan Site
Our camping and caravan site overlooks the lakes and is less than a minutes’ walk from the water bank. It is a peaceful site, set in beautiful Herefordshire countryside.
Our toilet and shower block is modern, heated throughout the year and has disabled facilities.
Children and dogs are welcomed but access to the lakes is limited to fishermen in the day.
Adults £9 pp/pn, Children (5-16) £5 pp/pn, under 5s and dogs -free
Electric hook up £7 pn
We have a number of serviced pitches available, which have water and grey water disposal at the pitch (* incur an additional £2 p/n fee)
Other pitch options include hardstanding or grass, both with electric hook up.
We fully understand the enjoyment of a campfire, so open fires are permitted using a raised fire pit in order not to scorch the grass. We have a small number available for use on a first come, first served basis.
We usually have our own farm produced apple juice, eggs and sausages available and locally produced meat/BBQ packs to purchase. These can be requested at booking to secure availability.
FEATURES / FACILITIES
For everyone’s enjoyment of our campsite please adhere to the following rules:
- Noise to be kept to a minimum between 10pm & 9am: Strictly no music after 9pm.
- Have consideration for your neighbours, they may not want to hear your music whilst relaxing on holiday, if you can hear your music when stood from your neighbours pitch it is too loud!
- Please leave all facilities as you would wish to find them.
- Well behaved quiet and friendly dogs are welcome on site but must be kept on lead at all times.
- Please clean up after you dogs, children use this site and leaving foul on the site will not be tolerated. Owners will be asked to leave.
- No electric heaters to be used in awnings or tents.
- Please leave your pitch tidy and litter free on your departure & please follow the recycling guideline at the recycling area.
- No broken or unwanted camping equipment to be to left for disposal on site, you must take this home with you and dispose via your normal refuse collection.
- Campers, children and pets are strictly forbidden in the working farm yard.
- Access to the lakes is limited to fishermen in the day.
Fire Policy Rules – Please follow these rules for you and your neighbour’s safety.
- Please ensure the edge of your tent, caravan (Including awning) or motorhome is a minimum of 6 meters from your neighbours, failure to do this may result in you being asked to re-pitch.
- Please ensure the edge of your tent, caravan (Including awning) or motorhome is a minimum of 3 meters from any hedge.
- No open fires, Fire pits are available from the owners and must be used.
- Please ensure your fire is extinguished before going to sleep.
- Disposable BBQs must not be placed directly on the grass.
- Fireworks and Chinese Lanterns are STRICTLY prohibited.
ANYONE FOUND TO BE IN BREACH OF THE RULES OR BEING THE CAUSE OF ANY DISTURBANCE WHATSOEVER WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE immediately.
ALL PERSONS STAYING ON THE CAMPSITE OR USING THE LAKES, USE THE FACILITIES PROVIDED ENTIRELY AT THEIR OWN RISK, THE OWNERS CANNOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY FOR LOSS, DAMAGE OR ACCIDENT TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY.
**During the winter the £7/night electric charge covers 12kwh of electricity. Usage above this is metered and charged at cost price. (55p/kwh)**
Terms & Conditions of Booking
TK Farm Campsite-Terms and Conditions
We are looking forward to welcoming you to TK Farm
Nightly fees - Adults £9, Children 5 – 16 £5 (under 5s FOC), Electric hook up £7.
If you have booked one of our serviced pitches these incur an additional charge of £2 per night.
We want you to enjoy your time with us, so we have just a few common-sense terms and conditions that apply whilst staying at TK Farm. We reserve the right to ask guests who contravene these terms and conditions or, who in any other way are behaving in a manner likely to cause distress or nuisance to other visitors, to leave immediately. In these circumstances the holiday ceases and we shall not be liable for any extra costs incurred by you. This is a family site and these conditions have been set out for the safety and enjoyment of all.
- We regret we are unable to take bookings from unaccompanied persons under the age of 18 years or from male or female only parties expect by prior arrangement.
- Arrival and departure time: Check in is between 1pm and 7pm
- Checkout is 11.30am. Please advise us if you are likely to arrive later than 7.00pm
- Refunds: Sorry no refunds – It is regretted that no refunds can be given if guests depart prior to the end of the booked holiday for any reason-especially for inclement weather.
- Campfires: We do allow wood campfires but only in a container off the ground. We have fire pits on site (subject to availability) Please also ensure Barbecues and stoves are raised off the ground to protect the grass.
- Noise: Music/radio/TV/chatter/ – if it’s after 10.00pm and/or your neighbour can hear it, it’s too loud! Anyone displaying behaviours deemed to be anti-social by the TK Farm team may be asked to leave without refund.
- Dogs: Dogs are very welcome and free of charge! All we ask is that they be kept on a lead for the comfort of other guests and that you clear up any deposits. We have a dog waste bin by the office. Dogs must not be left unattended on the campsite. We reserve the right to require that the owner removes their dog, or any other pet, from the site if it is a nuisance or danger to other guests.
- Vehicles: There is a strict speed limit of 5mph. Please keep to this speed around the site and park with consideration for your camping neighbours. If you have more than one vehicle, please leave it in the car park.
- Litter: Please remove all waste and litter to refuse area. Please only use the bins for household rubbish and take home anything else to dispose of correctly. This includes but is not limited to tents, gazebo’s, electrical items, BBQ’s, broken camping equipment etc. Please recycle wherever possible.
- Damage: Please report without delay any damage to property, injuries, illness or significant dangerous occurrences to us so that any necessary action can be taken.
- Please keep children supervised at all times. Children must be accompanied to the toilets/showers.
- Please make yourself aware of the fire point.
- Breathable ground sheets MUST be used.
- No electric heaters to be used in awnings or tents
- Your pitch number and directions to it will be confirmed on the arrival board at the entrance to the site. If you are in any doubt whether you are on the right pitch, please check with us. You may be required to move if you are on the wrong pitch.
- Please note that should you wish to extend your stay beyond the booked dates there is no guarantee that the same pitch will be available.
- If we do need to change or cancel your booking because it becomes impossible to deliver the booking due to unforeseen events beyond our reasonable control, we’ll do our best to offer you a suitable alternative booking for either the same dates or alternative dates. If you don’t accept the alternative we offer, the booking will be deemed cancelled and no refund of any amounts paid will be offered.
- Non admission: The management reserve the right to refuse admission.
- All persons staying on the campsite or using the lakes, use the facilities at their own risk. The owners do not hold themselves liable for any injury, loss or damage to person or property.
- Anyone found to be in breach of the rules or being the cause of any disturbance whatsoever will be asked to leave immediately with no refund.
The information supplied on the Booking Form will be stored on computer for administrative purposes. Under no circumstances will this information be provided to a third party
Make the most of the sun with a BBQ and our locally sourced meat
Our own TKfarm hand reared pork sausages £4
4oz burgers £4.50/pack of 4
Summer Sizzler Pack £8.00
2 x Minted lamb kofta kebabs,
2 x Chinese glazed pork ribs,
2 x Hot & spicy chicken skewers,
2 x BBQ glazed pork steaks
Thick cut short back bacon £4/pack of 8 slices
Contact Zoe at the Farmhouse 07790 148237
place order when booking campsite to guarantee